By Pamela Mukherjee
1. Taj Mahal-the symbol of Love really signifies love or a guilt possession? The helpless woman, finally died during her 14th delivery.
2. Did Shah Jahan cut the arms off of his workers after the Taj Mahal? Shah Jahan chopped the arms of Ahmad Lahouri and Isa who were the architects.
3. The true story of the Taj Mahal Quoted by Harishankar Jain its name is a form of the Sanskrit term ‘Tejo Mahalay’, signifying a Shiva Temple.
4. What is beneath under Taj Mahal? Inside the Taj Mahal, the cenotaphs honouring Mumtaz Mahal and Shah Jahan are encased in an eight-sided chamber.
5. Taj Mahal changes its colours throughout the day One of the facts of the Taj Mahal is that it's a constantly changing hue.
6. Close timings Be careful before planning to see Taj on weekends, Taj Mahal is closed on Friday for tourists.
7. Does the Taj Mahal have any rooms? Yes, the Taj Mahal has 120 rooms. The main entrance is a seven-storied structure.
8. Mamtaz’s body was preserved in Taja Mahal after 6 months of her death Mumtaz Mahal was buried in Jan 1632, six months after she passed away.
9. Does the Black Taj Mahal exist?? Yes, the black Taj Mahal is a myth that not only never existed but was never intended in the plans of Shah Jahan.
10. The Taj Mahal surpasses the Qutub Minar It’s true that the Taj Mahal is taller than the Qutub Minar. Taj surpasses the Qutub by about 5 feet.