By Pamela Mukherjee
1. Visit Lotus Temple, the iconic Bahai Temple and spend at least 1 hour.
2. Humayun's tomb is one of the best-preserved Mughal monuments on one should visit.
3. Don't forget to try Delhi special Chuski from India Gate.
4. Make a tour at Ugrasen Stepwell which considered as a haunted baoli.
5. If you are in Delhi do visit amazing markets for shopping and hopping
6. Take a break at Lodhi Garden and enjoy the butterflies and lodhi tomb there.
7. Delhi is famous for wall art, so whenever you visit Delhi , do enjoy the art.
8. Visit Old Delhi and cherish the Kebab at Old Delhi streets.
9. Delhi has luxurious malls, shops for luxury and shopaholic people. Do enjoy
10. Get The Glimpse of India Gate and learn about the history of Delhi here