Top 10 Things To Do At Jaisalmer
By Pamela Mukherjee
1. Watch Sunrise at beautiful man made, Gadisar Lake
2. Cherish Sunset from the Fort, near Jain temples
3. Enjoy some me-time from the golden form,a restaurant inside the fort.
4. Relish some local Food like Dal Bati churma, Ker Sangria and Pyaz Kachori
5. Evoke the Shopaholic in you at Sadar Bazaar, Manak Chowk and Pansari Bazaar.
6. Free your dreams at enchanting Thar Desert.
7. Mystic Kuldhara is known as one of the haunted places.
8. Spot the Hidden Gem- Amar Sagar, an architecturally rich Jain temple.
9. Enjoy Kalbeliya; Folk Dance Of Rajasthan.
10. Get The Glimpse of India-Pakistan border at Longewala.
Go and keep exploring the beauty of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.