Top 10 Things To Do At Jodhpur
By Pamela Mukherjee
1. Visit iconic Mehrangarh Fort and get amazed by the architecture.
2. Do not skip the cenotaphs of Royal families
3. Jodhpur is connected with Ramayana. King Ravana's wife Mandodari lived here at mandore and you can see the palace built by Mayasura.
4. Relish some local Food like Dal Bati churma, Ker Sangria and Pyaz Kachori
5. Evoke the Shopaholic in you at Sadar Bazaar, Nai Sarak, Mochi Bazaar and other places.
6. The stunning view of the entire city of Jodhpur from the fort was amazing, the houses painted blue, and the view from the top, totally worth it!!!
7. Jaswant Thada is a striking marvellous white marble cenotaph, fondly called the “Taj Mahal of Marwar. Worth visit the place
8. Umaid Bhawan Palace is the pride of Royal Rajasthan
9.Visit a Baoli (Step Well) and enjoy the insta worthy pictures.
10. Enjoy slow travel, walk in the streets, smile, cherish and know the culture while visiting Jodhpur.