You Can Change Your Destiny By Your Own Efforts
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
― William Shakespeare
People may believe that their life control by fate and that they can do nothing about it or it is pre-destined and nothing can be changed. This is called being “fatalistic”. but is this really true?
“Your destiny is shaped according to the combination of conditions pre-determined at birth and other factors that you are able to change through your own efforts.”
(From the book: The Essence of Buddha | p.140)
You Can Change Your Destiny By Your Own Efforts, let’s see how
We are the Master of our own Destiny.
An intelligent person will try to make his own destiny from within by his/her thoughts and actions.He/she will change in no time.He/she will think and act in a different way and will change his/her destiny. You will have to desire, to think, and act only. You can change Karma in any way you like. We are not any helpless being. We have free will of our own.
“Everything depends on what we make of it and not what it makes of us.”-By Prof. S. Radhakrishnan.
Remember that no one is perfect. Even the most confident people have insecurities. At some point in any of our lives, we may feel we lack something. That is reality. If you find yourself insecure about absolutely everything about yourself, you’re probably filling yourself with anxiety for no reason.
Successful performance in life and any working and sporting environment is limited by a lack of focus, mood control, stress reduction, distraction management and lack of confidence.
Whereas, your innate natural ability combined with excellence in commitment, belief, full focus, positive images, mental readiness, distraction control and constructive evaluation are the key success factors that differentiate winning from failure. Your mentality should be Do or Die.
Make plans for the life you want to live. Act like you’re already living it and you will be surprised at the results – celebrate your successes – Give yourself a treat for little achievement, pamper yourself, love yourself- this small activity is very helpful to boost your motivations & increase your willing power. Raise your expectations. No matter where you are (or where you’d rather be), you can move forward. And, importantly, be prepared for when the opportunity arrives – I guarantee it will. Believe in your self and change will come. Whilst you are working on your life remember that happiness and joy are choices. These things can come into your life by choosing to be inspired and investing and using your time wisely – above all persist.
Change your perception and you change your life. And before you can learn how to be different and change your destiny, you first must realize that secret place within yourself where your own future is created — you must consciously enter that place of power where all of your life choices are made for you. It’s called the Present Moment: The Now. And this Now is the seed of all that comes later. It’s only what you do right now that’s the seed of personal change. And in the endless beauty and mystery of the Present Moment, this same seed of change is also the seed of your New and Higher Nature.
Destiny – Can We Change It?
Most of the people’s opinion:-
- Irrespective of what we may do, whatever has to happen, will happen.
- Everything in life is pre-destined; be it – childhood experiences, family, education, children, career, marriage.
- If we have gone somewhere in life, it is because it was “destined” to happen; and if we have stumbled across life’s path & fallen, it is because it was “so destined”.
- Success & failure are per-destined. The world is full of successful people who never seem to take life seriously; and the world is full of butt-slogging, hard-working souls who forever remain failures. It is destined.
- Marriages-are-made-in-heaven. Come what may, we’ll meet & marry the person who has been scripted for us in heaven. And if a marriage breaks, that that is destined too; “destined” time frame for the marriage is over. And if you lose a partner or are unwed, that too is “written” on your forehead too & there’s not much you can do to change it.
- The philosophy that emerged from this group was: don’t complain, take everything in your stride, your life has already been orchestrated before your birth, we’re simply acting out a script.
Thoughts of the Intelligent who change their destiny by their willing power:-
- We’re not puppets.
- If everything was pre-destined, then there’s no need to slog for your daily sustenance either. If you’re destined to eat, food will come to you.
- There’s something called free-will. We are masters of our own destiny.
- If we don’t like something or the situation we are in, we always have the right (& the ability) to either walk away or make changes to the situation.
In both these opinion, the one thing that predominantly stands out is the “me” concept. Either we believe that “I” have to accept my lot in life as being “per-destined” & be content. Or “I” have the power “to change my destiny”.
“Things do not grow better; they remain as they are. It is we who grow better, by the changes we make in ourselves.” ―Swami Vivekananda
The Positive attitudes which change your Thoughts, & help you to step ahead:-
- Learn to laugh at yourself. Nobody’s perfect, and if you can join your friends when they tease you for your foibles, such as your impossibly messy room, or your inability to arrive anywhere on time, you’ll show that you don’t take yourself too seriously. Remember that you can laugh at yourself while making a note to try to improve—if you’re always late, try to get everywhere fifteen minutes early, and you may actually arrive on time for once.
- Forgive yourself. we’ve all done something we’re less than proud of. Maybe you said something really cruel to a friend, cheated on your boyfriend or girlfriend, or made a major mistake at work. Whatever you did, you should recognize that it was wrong and understand why you did it, but after that, it’s time to let it go. If you’re so hung up on your past mistakes, you won’t be able to focus on the future.
- Focus on the positive aspects of your profession. Sure, some of your work may be frustrating or even boring, but pick a few things you love about your job, whether it’s interacting with clients or customers, learning new things, or having the opportunity to travel occasionally. Remember that no amount of money is worth a job that makes you hate your life. You may be making millions of dollars, but they will be worth nothing if you can’t enjoy your life because you work eighty-hour weeks and can’t stand what you do.
- Love your parents. Take time to talk to your parents as often as you can, tell them you love them, and think about the things about them you love most. Thank them often. If there’s something they did a long time ago that you were too stubborn to thank them for, it’s never too late.
- Treat your siblings well. Remember that your siblings can be your best friends. Even if you sometimes you feel like you and your sibling live on different planets, you still share a common bond of knowing what it’s like to grow up in the same place with the same parents.
- Don’t compare yourself to other people. This will only make you frustrated. Instead of focusing on what others have, focus on what makes you who you are.
- Stop being concerned about what the rest of the world says about you. Nasty people can’t make you mad. Nice people can’t make you happy. Events or people are simply events or people. They can’t make you anything. You have to do that for yourself. Whatever emotions arise in you as a result of external events, they’re powerless until you pick them up and decide to act on them. Besides, most people are far too busy thinking about themselves (and worry about what you are thinking and saying about them) to be concerned about you.
- Don’t be concerned that your life and career aren’t working out the way you planned. The closer you stick to any plan, the quicker you’ll go wrong. The world changes constantly. However carefully you analyzed the situation when you made the plan; if it’s more than a few days old, things will already be different. After a month, they’ll be very different. After a year, virtually nothing will be the same as it was when you started. Planning is only useful as a discipline to force people to think carefully about what they know and what they don’t. Once you start, throw the plan away and keep your eyes on reality.
- Never lose hope There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope is something you can never afford to lose. With hope, you always have a path towards happiness. Hope reminds you that everything will be ok. With hope, you know that whatever looks terrible is only temporary and that soon enough, things will be just fine.
- Control on your mouth. Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.
- Believe that you are special. That you deserve the best. Believe in yourself and the world will believe in you.
You may not always end up where you thought you were going but you will always end up where you were meant to be!!!
People only scares success. When u don’t make moves and when u don’t climb up, everybody loves u because you’re not in competition.
If we try we can change our destiny by our Karma or work.
( research from various sites)
Please follow and like us: