Travel Packing Tips: What’s in My Travel Kit
Regardless of the length of the outing — be it a weekend trip or a month’s journey — you’ll have to pack a bag correctly. There’s a ton to consider while figuring out what to bring: the sort and length of your excursion, your schedule, the climate, the size of your gear, and any weight limits forced by your method of transportation. What’s more, with such countless variables at play, it’s not difficult to overpack or under-pack, particularly if you’ve waited for the last-minute packing.
To the salvage: These are some travel packing tips from my personal experiences. I share here the main items I carry every time I travel solo or in a group.
- Camera Bag: I am a travel blogger and travel video maker so I always carry a bag consisting of all my camera gears, laptop, chargers, tripod, and so on. I make sure to separate the batteries and charge fully the laptop and camera to avoid last-minute charging problems.
- Safety and Hygiene Kit: I always carry a small safety and hygiene kit consisting of medicines, travel tissues, sanitary napkins, pepper spray, toilet role, sanitizer, extra masks, and safety pin.
- Reading Material: Most of the time I travel solo. So, I always carry one or two books and audiobooks to read whenever I get time. Otherwise, I work on my laptop most of the time whenever I get the chance.
- Journal: I love to write and I always jot down pointers or stories while I travel. My journal is full of sketches, pointers, and paintings about the places I travel to.
- Pouch: Whenever I travel, I always carry small changes, credit cards, ID cards to keep them safe and handy.
- Headphone: A pair of headphones is a much-needed item on my packing list.
- Water Bottle: As I believe in responsible travel, I always carry a reusable water bottle to hydrate myself and avoid plastics usage.
- Light Makeup: I prefer to carry a little makeup which includes sunscreen lotion, lip balm, deodorant, and moisturizer. A sunglass is always my hot cake for traveling.
- Dry Snacks: Dry fruits, munching, biscuits, and chocolate you can always get in my backpack. These are something you need to carry always.
- Light Flea Jacket: I prefer to carry a light flea jacket while traveling to new places.
- Power Bank: I prefer to carry Power Bank as most of my travels are in remote areas and rarely get charging points or electricity.
- Waste Bag: I usually carry a waste bag with me so that put all those wastage bring back with me to keep the environment clean.
If you want to add anything to the packing list, do comment on the comment section.
This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’ hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla.
Please follow and like us: